Considerations After Tooth Extractionadmin
1. Bite the tampon in your mouth for 20 minutes.
2. Throw away the tampon after 20 minutes and do not replace it with anything else (cotton, paper, napkin).
3. Do not eat or drink anything until the effect of anesthesia wears off (average 2 hours), after 2 hours you can eat and drink warm and soft things.
4. There may be a taste of blood and/or blood in the form of leakage in your mouth, this is normal, please stay away from disturbing movements with your tongue and do not spit for at least 24 hours, swallow.
5. Do not smoke or drink alcohol for 48 hours.
6. Start using the drugs written in the prescription regularly from the day of operation, and start using the mouthwash after 24 hours.
7. Unless your doctor has given a different recommendation, use the antibiotic and mouthwash until they are gone. Use the pain reliever as long as you have pain. You do not need to use it when you are not in pain.
8. From the day after the operation, after the main meals, 30 minutes after brushing your teeth, rinse your mouth with your prescription mouthwash for 2 minutes and spit, and please do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes. In addition to this mouthwash, if you are not a hypertension patient, you can gargle with warm salt water (a teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water or a serum from the pharmacy).
9. On the day of the operation to coincide with the operation area; Apply ice compresses from the outside of your cheek at intervals of a few minutes (in the form of application rest).
10. Please do not check the treated area by pulling with your finger.
11. In the post-procedure period, you should definitely contact us if there is an issue that you do not expect, that bothers you or that bothers you.